Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tuesday, 19th May 2009

Out of ten, I rate my day 3 out of ten.
Today, I was back @ Hansapoint. Many changes have I seen in a year. Finally, the place has a name display at the entrance and more and more buildings are being built at the moment. Changi Business Park is getting crowded day by day.

It was like walking down a memory lane. When I was @ CS, have always had the impression that CITCO was an engineering co but I was wrong.

Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is the largest independent administrator of Hedge Funds in the world with offices in Curacao, Amsterdam, Dublin, London, Luxembourg, Miami, New York, Toronto, Halifax, Cayman Islands, the British Virgin Islands, the Bahamas, Bermuda, San Francisco and Sydney. The division provides full service administration, which consist of advice on the set-up and structuring of a fund, legal and corporate services, investor relations, accounting and net asset value calculation and transfer agency services, to over 2,600 Hedge Funds for multinational banks and international Investment Managers, totaling over $470 billion in net assets.

Anyway, was there for an interview. I hope the interview was a success and hope to hear from HR by end of next week.

A job at this juncture is very important for me.
I am really at my lowest peak now. And I fear I am at my wits end.

At this moment in time, I wish I am attached. Emotional support is very much appreciated now.

1 comment:

Billy Chua said...

I think both of us need someone to talk to... Wish you all the best in your interview...