Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thursday, 14 May, 2009

Another day of being unemployed and frankly, I am very worried now. I am now down to my last dollar. I am totally squeezed dry.

Wonder whether my decision to quit my well paid job @ CS a year ago was a right decision? Somewhere this point of time a year ago, I tendered in my resignation giving 3 months notice to the employer.

Did I make the right decision? And is the sacrifice that I made worth it.

TD Securities has made their final decision. And as expected, I was not short listed for the post. After the 3rd interview with them, I felt I will not stand out a good chance with TD Securities.

Reason being so is that in this interview I sensed that the Country Manager is looking for someone who has done reporting to MAS. For me, the only reporting that I have done is with the SGX for daily reporting. Though I have the product and industry experienced, I failed to stand out to the other short listed candidate though she is new. TD Securities has decided to offer her the position.

Upon hearing this, I was super upset and dejected. This was one of the interviews that I went was supposedly to be looking good and was harping on it. My heart broke when I heard he news earlier on at the end of the day.

Sigh.

I am broke. Useless. Alone. Never have I felt so hopeless before. I am so dejected and worthless.

Am crying internally but who hears my worries and sorrows.

No comments: