Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sunday May 10 2009

Mother’s Day.


This year Mother’s Day was a different story. I admit that as I am unemployed and flat broke, I used whatever cash I have to do a nice Mothers Day Celebration for my mum.

And frankly speaking, I am surprised by this year celebrations.


Planned was to buy Mum breakfast but was unable to do so as she has classes at 10 am. Planned changed to KFC delivery for lunch but in the end as the saying goes, “Man proposed, God disposed it”


Received a phone call frm my elder brother at 10 am. He called to notify me that he has delivered a box of cup cakes this morning for Mother’s Day. My, I am surprised that he remembers and actually spend some money on it. I am rather quite happy about it.

This was what my elder brother got for out mum… I believed this was baked my sis-in-law ;-)

Cupcakes in the box wrapped with beautiful ribbons



Simple and yet a Beautiful Gift

And coincidently, my younger brother ordered cupcakes too…

In the end we had two boxes of cupcakes….. 2 different types of cupcakes



Cupcakes ordered by my younger brother



Two boxes of cupcakes for Mother’s Day



Cupcakes for all…

Another shock this year was my dad. Told my dad that we are going out for lunch. He took out some cash and passed it to us.This is the first time in my life that I saw my dad contributed for something like this.


Simple lunch we had @ Swensens but this was fun. Though, I had fun, I was worried.. My heart was aching and filled with worries. We also did something new today. As a family, we went for movies.

Anyway, photos say a thousand words. This was our day today.


My mum @ KFC waiting for us with her sister


















Family photo with our Auntie
















My and sister and I being playful











Mum having ice cream @ MacDonalds











Mum @ arcade playing











Cool Mum










We ended the day with a show @ GV.




No comments: