Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday, Jun 17 2008

Here i am at home on a Tuesday morning..... it is now 10.50am SG time. Though, having throat irritation, flu and fever, i yet to see the doc. Think popping paracetamol should do the trick.

Being at home on a weekday morning made me feel weird. Thus i decided to blog. Woke up at 5 am, being my normal routine, went to freshen up. Feeling damn horrible, popped some paracetamol and went back to slumberland... by 8.30 i am wake.... i am an early bird.... NO matter how tired i am, i will always be awake in the morning....

I have read the papers, checked my email and made my own breakfast.

What are my plans for the rest of the day?

Do my tutorial for ITFM.
Read up on GBE
Attempt the a/c tutorials

Go FF later on. Planned to do body pump and body jam last night. since the fever was damm high, i went home to sleep.... so later will head for FF ard 6 plus. Do a gym workout and go for body pump @ 8.40pm class....

Thats my plan for the day and I shall do it man...

Till then, arios.

No comments: