Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

it was a long day for me 2dae.
The day started with my team mate smsing me informing me tat he be on MC 2dae. The best part is that he is on Sydney shift. When he sms me then, it is like 30 mins more to the start of Sydney mkt opening. Thank god i was already up and dressed up by then. My plan of having a slow breakfast then was dashed.

At werkz, i found out that my other team mate had a big fight with her boyfriend. Apparently, the boyfriend had cheated on her for almost 2 years. He was already involved in a relationship when he met her. To me apparently, i told her to leave the guy as the guy is not true to her. Furthermore since the guy said that to give him till end of the year to break up with the other girl. I popped her a question even if the guy break uo with the other grl, wat is the possibilty tat the same thing will not happen itself again. Told her to think about it.

My plan to go gym and do body pump today was gone. By the time i am done with my werkz, it is already 8 plus pm.. Sigh...

Have not been FFing man...
Sianxxx..

btw, i have signed up for the NIKE charity run liao. it is in Aug.. other than the Mizuno charity run in july, nike run is my next event... my last event for the year should be Stand Chart Marathon. Think, i be doing 42km..

haha...

time for me to update my resume...

Good nitez.

1 comment:

Billy Chua said...

Hey u will not fall back to 21 km or 10 KM once you have completed your first 42 KM.