Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday

Waking up to a gloomy morning. The skies are dark and it is raining... What a chilling day it will be man?

Tomorrow is the Passion Run and I can't wait for it man and the best part I am amazed by the quick recovery that I had.By Wednesday morning, my legs are no longer aching and in pain.. Wow, that was a quick recovery man. I do not know what leads to the quick recovery.

Perhaps due to the nike tights that i wore underneath my shorts during the run and the skins tights that i wore for the past 2 days after the run for a quick recovery.

Planned to go gym on Thursday and Friday but the plan failed. Maybe its due to the fact that i was bogged down with werkz and i knock off quite late theses 2 days. Thus by the time, i reached the gym, it be nine plus and i dun see any motivation to rush a werkout.

Nevermind, tommorrow will be my workout...

And i be looking forward to Monday. I target to leave office by 6.10pm. AIm to go body pump class at ORQ FF at 7.40pm and Body Jan Class at 8.40pm.

Muz werkzout and lose weight... And 2 start training up for Standchart Marathon. Guess, there is a high possibility that I might do a full marathon with Stand Chart i/o of doing half marathon...

Up till today, I am still amazed with myself that i have completed the 42 km run. Pimch myself...
Oouch.. tats hurts.... Nah it aint a dream... its a reality tat i did it. next target is to improve my timing

No comments: