Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday, 29 June 2008

The weekend was a sad one.
As per my calender, today is the closing performance of my musical. June 27-29, the Musical Performance @ RP Thearette .... now vanished into thin air

Sad as I was but reality had to be faced. I know to many a year ago, I told them, it can be done and it will happen with the support of the team. but then, there were too many events that happen and in the midst of it, I lost 2 friends - the new and the old.

Noe that a friend is a better than a foe but i juz couldn't hold on anymore to the friendship. This project made a drastic change in my life. I lost concentration @ werkz and lost my friendship.
a broken friendship led to a chain of broken ones.

was @ Esplanade last night and when I saw the crowd leaving the theater, i was like overwhelmed by sadness. These pp should be leaving RP for my production.

Sigh..... i am very upset with myself as i had to leave the production in March due to changes in life commitments especially with regards to my work. The pressure of the project becomes unbearable when it hit me hard that i lost an old friend. thru resolutions, we tried to meet up and resolve things but it juz never work out.

i have never failed before and this failure has hit me super hard

1 comment:

Billy Chua said...

Hey ya if only the musical is still on, I think today will be a different one instead of eating sushi outside esplanade.