Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday 24 June 2008

My day....
Woke up...Shower.... Werkz..... lunch.... werkz... and head straight to the gym.
Tat is my routine today....
Not bad, today, i burnt like 800 calories at the gym... Keep this up and who noes, I will reach my target earlier....
I always feel better after exercising even though, I have tutorial to do later.... I got a presentation due tomorrow and i think i be burning the midnight oil doing the presentation.

But for now, I will blog first... LOLX
I will chiung all the way once the clock strikes midnight..

Today, I email HR and my official last day at werkz is on AUG 21 2008.

I have yet to look for a new job.. I am not sure whether i wanna look for a perm job now or who knows a contract job till end of the year after which i go find new job since i am finishing my studies by end of this year. Or my application for internal transfer is successful. then I will still be at CS.

I do hope the internal trf application is successful and i will try a new area in banking ie cash mgt.

by next year, who knows i will be doing Credit Risk Mgt.

Hope everything will goes well for me.

For now, I will say bye and surf first to slack till the clock strikes midnight after which i got to chiung.

Nice day to you.

No comments: