Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesday June 9 2009

It was a pretty slow day today. This morning, I received a call from CS HR. They called me up and asked how I felt I fare for the interview and my reply was that I feel it was a good interview.

Good news came after that. HR told me that the interviewer decides to hires me and they are currently processing my application and submitting to NY for approval. Tentatively, it is a contract position for now paying me a decent amount with a contractual bonus if I stay till the end. Tentatively, my last day will be till 20 Nov 2009. Hope I will perform well and will be recommended for a permanent position internally and be given a pay that I used to get. In fact getting a contractual bonus is good enough for me as they are willing to factor that in.

I do hope that the application will be successful. So far, my mum knows about it and 4 of my close friends know about it. Told 4 of my close friends briefly that I may be offered a job real soon and I do hope to confirm the good news with them real soon. It is better than nothing. I really need the job and the money badly and I don’t wish to be in trouble. Hope this will cover me for a while and I will be able to find myself a better job.

Lets hope this piece of good news be a reality soon and I can meet Wee Chieh also for lunch one of these days once a week. Will notify him of the good news once it is confirmed and I will also get to enjoy I-run.

Anyway, I am happy that I am now 78kg. From 80, I have dropped to 78kg. I must start running soon and dropped to 68 or even better 65kg. I am kinda of obsessed losing weight and looking good and feeling good. Imagine 95kg a year ago and now 78kg.

A lean & fit body with good health is my target. Too bad, in reality, I need to be fit n healthy. Life isn’t all about work. A work life balance is a must. Work, health, fitness is a must, happiness & companionship. It is lonely being alone and to have someone by your side is kinda cool.

Keeping my fingers crossed and awaiting good news from HR tomorrow. Hope I will be able to start work asap and money wise, again, I will have to borrow from Mum for daily expenses. I am such an unfillial son to keep borrowing money from Mum for daily expenses.

I must made sure I don’t get myself into the same trouble and learnt from the mistakes I made.
Think with your brain and your circumstances & never with your heart. Work is always stressful but there are ways & avenues to release it.

Au Revoir

No comments: