Friday, June 26, 2009

Thursday 25 June 2009

Just got home and its 11;20pm.
Left with 10 dollars in my wallet & about $8 worth of value in my Ez Link card. As Highlighted by HR, I will not be paid this month as I came in past the HR cut off date for payroll which was on the 10 of every month. I asked for a loan of about SGD500/- from my month for my daily expenditure for now till July 24. Damm fucking embarrassed about asking for a loan from my mum. What kind of son ask Mum for a loan?

Been kind of busy this week. Told Nick I be free this week every evening & I be busy watching the comedy series “Are you being Served?” I was wrong, up till today, I have yet to watch it.Sigh.

I am leading a life that is so complicated and too many lifestyles in me. I am kind of happy with the current life style that I am leading right now. Though busy with work, I am happy though I am worried. Life goes on.

Feeling sleepy now. Going to remove my lens and head for the DreamLand. Good Night & Sweet dreams.

Au revoir,

3rdteen

No comments: