Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday, 7 June, 2009

It was a simple lazy Sunday, as usual. Wake up early, read papers, ate 2 slice of bread and shower. Today is the day, my mum will be back in Singapore, guess and as usual I will have to fetch her from the airport.

I will be going for an interview tomorrow with my recent ex-employer. Left with a good name, hopefully, the interview will bear some fruits. Seriously, though I am not mopping and feeling down as I was weeks ago, my worries are getting more real and deep inside I am getting more worried.

Though single, I have too many commitments. The only piece of good news that I have this week is that UOB finally reply me that based on my results, I am graduating with a Bachelor Degree-Pass which is better than nothing. Though I did a direct honours degree programme, I knew myself too well. A pass is better than nothing.

How I wish I have a companion now who will support me mentally, physically and physiologically. I have come to terms nowadays that life ain’t all about work, studies and voluntary work. There are many things in life that are just too precious.

Few people I met have changed my perspective in life. To have a companion is better than nothing.
I just hope the right one will appear before me and its chemistry and fate that brings us together.

Will I be able to survive the crisis I am in & clear the mess I am in? God, give me the faith, confidence, blessings from you onto me to get a good paying job asap and overcome the mess I am in. Only you, The Almighty knows the mess I am in.

No comments: