Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday 15 June 2009

Today is the 2nd day of work. Was in ORL earlier on today for an induction & say hi to my ex-managers & colleagues. Induction was boring as per usual on the first day as it was more of administrative matters to be signed & completed with HR and do clear some compliance issues.

In between, I went up to the 4th floor and did some communications with the people I had worked with previously and gave them some cakes especially to my ex-managers for her strong recommendations to my current managers when he is in a dilemma on who to hire; between me & another candidate.

Even before work proper starts, I am already stressed as I have to prove my worth doubly hard and be more proactive in my tasks & learning.

I even did my employment check up today & I say hi to my favourite company doctor. The nurses were shocked to see that my data existed in their client database & welcome me back. Even the doc was surprised & happy to see me again. I am quite popular with the company doctor as she knows that I will only see her when I am seriously sick or when I need advice on health. She was my consulting doctor when I started my exercise regime a year ago.

X ray check up is no longer with SATA nowadays. Been changed to a private practice in Orchard. Hehehe.

Met Shane earlier on after the x-ray. Saw his bag outside California Fitness & the next moment I know he is on my left smoking. Did not chat long as I was in a hurry, as a friend, I say hi and bye to him.

Got my staff pass and building access pass today. Gosh, my staff pass is damm ugly… Hehehe

Hopefully, I can prove my worth to CS and they will hire me on a permanent basis at the end of my contract. I am happy to be part of CS again.

Hehehe

Au revoir

No comments: