Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today, since morning, i have been running around non stop. Not bad, i finally started running liao in the morning. How i wish. I been having running nose since yesterday and fever.

Today, think i did so~so for my IBS paper. I only wish that this sem, i am able to clear all my papers. that is good enough for me already. I dun wish for a distinction but juz a pass in all my papers this sem.

Was supposed to meet James for lunch today but he cant make it last minute as he had a conference call at 1pm to attend to. So, i had lunch on my own. Went shopping to get myself a a pair of running shorts. Got 2 pairs of MIZUNO running shorts.

Despite me being sick, i went to FF for a work out today. cool it was a great work out for me.

i felt much better after the work out. at least i dun feel as shitty as i was in the morning.

I hope i am able to run this Sunday for the MIZUNO.

No comments: