Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday, July 5 2008

Wat a week! Glad it is finally the weekend. Have classes today but i think i will give it a miss as i am quite worn out. Be going back office to clear some exceptional work.
Monday was a shitty day and it was super shitty and it continued all the way throughout the week.
It ended with a big bang..
Yesterday, a bitch got her wish and she muz be super happy as she now hav15 staff under her. She is happy to take over as i am leaving. I find that i am quite rebellious at work. Many bosses like me as the way i do my work is very straight forward and firm. One or two bosses dislike me as i tend to go against them. Reason why i go against them is that is that i do not agree with their way of doing things and i feel that there are other ways of doing it right. I normally voiced it out and i will be outright rejected without any considerations.

Anyway, as i mentioned Tomorrow sunday, i be heading back to offcie. my plan is to gym and attend Body Pump and Body Jam after which head to office to clear my work. hopefully i can clear my work within 3 hours and leaves by 7pm latest.

The week at work, there has been too many problems with regards to IT. I was busy chasing after IT to follow up and pressurizing them to resolve the issue as i foresee a huge losses incurred which i gonna charge to IT.

And now the IT part is resolved and I am clearing up the aftermass...
Sigh...

I hope my internal mobility is approved and i be in Cash Management by Aug 2008

No comments: