Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday, 17 July 2008

Today was a tiring day for me....
Woke up late today thus never did morning run.... IN fact yet to do one at all recently. sigh

did a few hours of revision today. went to see my family doc for my daily dosage of steroids. went to coy doc to get my flu vaccine. n surprisingly, i am not running a fever now nor feel horrible. all my colleagues who took the flu jab all got immediate fever and puking but none for me. is it normal cuz the doc took my temp for me today and he say tat i muz not be running a fever for the vaccine to werkz.

now with this vaccine in me, i can not take mc for flu again liao....
like i got take mc for flu meh in the first place

was at the gym today running, cycling, weights training and cross training are my activities at the gym n i feel so damm tired liao

in a few hrs time, i be a coolie liao in another country. i be werking my arse out doing hard labour with no means of modern machinery to build a house. this gonne be my 2nd house tat i am building it man.

lets update u guys when i am back man

:-)

No comments: