Sunday, July 27, 2008



Did the long awaited Mizuno Wave Run 2008 this morning.

Woke up at 5 am to shower. The best part i had diarhorrea this morning and was in the toilet for a very long time.


Arranged to mt up my friend, Billy at 6 am. Was hoping that my diarhorea would be okie before the run as throughout the journey to Tampiness, my stomach was churning.

Reach TP @ 0715 hrs and i told billy that i need to find the toilet. had a very bad diarhorrea this morning. LUcky for me when the run started, i felt better

THe run this year was much better as compared to previous years. Heard lots of negative comments about the run last year.

Well, it sure surpassed itself this year. There was order in all aspects. The baggage service was good as compared to last year.

Anyway, i was quite proud of my run today. i ran a PB of 90 mins. Good improvement for me.

I still have a long way to go. i hope i can further improve on my PB for the NIKE run and then for SCM.

No comments: