Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday, 02 March 2008

Today was an eventful day for me. I managed to accomplish the tasks that I have put aside for myself. I went for a workout today. It was great.
Went for a Body Jam Class today for 90 minuted. It was less physically demanding as compared to Body Combat. Body combat is sumthing that I will put on hold first as the last time I did Kick boxing, i attended only like 3 sessions out of 12, after which i can't keep up with the class. let me build up on my stamina first.

Believe in June after my 2 runs event, I will be fit enough to do Body combat.
After class, i went to the gym and do a gym workout. After every exercise session, I always like to end my workout with either a sauna or steam bath. I will feel very calm and relaxed after every session.

Let me keep this up and have the energy and be fit enough to complete my 48 Km marathon in the sundown marathon.

Cheers to me!

No comments: