Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 17, 2008 Birthday Blues


March 17 2008

Funny, this year this day was a day that I was not looking forward to. People ard me sense that I was not in the mood to celebrate my birthday at all.
Perhaps there were too many things on my mind and there were too many problems that I am currently facing with.
Just like the blue circle in the photo, I am really feeling blue. Worst still, the day fell on Monday and naturally, I am feeling blue.
Lolx.
I can't imagine myself being able to complete my studies this year. Neither do I have the strength and the determination to chiung all the way for my degree. At times, I now feel like giving up. I wonder nowadays why did i do the fucking degree... What happens to my dreams and motivations? Think they have all been crashed liao.
My life, be it work, personal, studies, friendships and even voluntary work is all down the drain. I am really now at my lowest peak in life and I am not motivated at all.


;-(

Feeling down and frustrated as this point of time, I don't think I have the avenue and the will to carry on. And now the only for me to ventilate is to exercise.

I do hope the ventilation via running will keep me alive and the strong determination to overcome all obstacles.

I wonder is it me that have changed drastically or it is the environment? Why am I no longer happy? What is causing me to be upset?

No comments: