Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 17 2008 ~ BIFDAE bluez

My life now is just like waves of the water with no strength to move on further. The powerful jets of water is now weaken by the forces of the environment and nature.

Regards,
Raman
At times, there are people in your life who will made a difference in your life even though it is for a moment.
Though the moments are normally short lived, it lightens your load.

Thanks,
Raman
I wonder will my troubles in life fly away in the midst of the night. Life is already gloomy enough.

Thoughts of Raman
The new me for a moment. Was one of the happiest moment this year.
Though short lived, it is better than nothing. Memories will play in my mind.

Thoughts of Raman
Among all the items here, I do not look at the value. It is the thoughts that made me happy.
At times, i feel that some people lock in fiscal value of gifts to friendships. This is not health and I am not happy at this type of gifts. Some people just try too hard.....
The efforts behind this pair of cuff links made me feel so appreaciative. Frm the bottom of my heart, i say thanks to the people who gave me the cufflinks. As you guys may noe that i am actually not in the mood to celebrate my b'dae, tks for keeping it low.
PP can say I am emoing and true I am. I am just upset and frustrated...
Character of Sponge Bob Square pants may be naive and stupid. But it has one thing that I dun have and it is happiness...
Piles of food that we ate during the meeting. A meeting which I dun even have 50% attendance and the top pp are not even ard. What am i to do?

Think by now, my heart has darken by half as the donuts... and soon, it will be black and I will be void of feelings and emotions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.