Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 22 2008

Today mark the 1st paper of my final year, semester 1. Bloody hell, 2 more semester 2 go before graduation. Hope i can clear the paper as I am not sure whether I have answer correctly.

Anyway, after the paper, walk my classmate to the station before running back to school to borrow some book. Which after that I was at the club working out.

Up till now, I am still worried whether I can run the marathon, the sundown marathon on May 31. Looking at my progress, I think i will punctured out by the 10km. and that means another 32 km more to go.

The finisher tee is my motivation at this point of time. As i feel i will be proud of wearing that tee at the end of it. The question now is whether am i able to complete the 42 km marathon.

Now at the most, I can only run and walk on the treadmill 5 km, cycle 5 km and do some other work outs. I am progressing too slowly.

Its like less than 70 more days to go to sundown.

May I have the strength to move on and give my best in all my tasks.




No comments: