Monday, March 10, 2008

MARCH 10 2008

Was at the club earlier on. I managed to clock in on a treadmill a distance of 5km of brisk walk. As per my calculations from the previous std chart marathon, i take 10 mins to cover 1km. I have to improve on my timing less i will finish or perhaps not even complete my marathon in may.

I know i was never a exercise freak nor will i pay to participate in all this run. I felt it is just time for me to walk out of my dark closet, out of the cloak just that I have asthma and let the my respiratory problem prevents me from trying out new stuffs. What the heck!

There are so much that I wanna do and I am gonna make sure that I will accomplish it.

Phew that was an amazing feat as I spend my weekend do chiung shua and painting my room. Am satisfied with the the result. Painting a room was a task that i will never undertake but due to unforeseen circumstances, i did it. I was surprised by my strength as I was able to shift all the cupboards in the room by myself.

Gonna catch a wink for now. Be awake in 3 hours time and study.

Arios...

No comments: