Friday, March 28, 2008

March 28, 2008

Phew....
Finally, I am done with Applied Strategic Management. Be dropping by school later to submit my report. This is my report of F J Benjamin which I have been analyzing for the past 10 weeks.

Muz get my priorities right. As of the comin sem, I muz place a lot emphasis on my studies, since being it my 2nd last semester. Easier said than done.

Work will be challenging for me for at least till end of this year. My team mates have all either tender or seeking internal transfer. I will be the sole surivivor of the existing team and will start from scratch again.


Anyway, my 2 buddies Rae and Caleb got me a shirt from ....















Seriously, they did not have to get me a gift. Juz the thoughts will be good enough for me. Anyway, thanks. That will be my first RAOUL shirt.

Still, I will still get my own very first RAOUL shirt for my convocation.

Hahaha

No comments: