Friday, December 5, 2008

Collection of race pack

Dec 4 08, was the first day of the race pack collection. This year abt 46,000 runners are taking part in the Standard Chartered Marathon 08 and there are more people running the Half marathon nd the full marathon.

This is the 2nd Marathon in my running career and i had spent approximately 2.5 hrs queuing up to get my race pack and another half an hour to collect my bus tickets. There were separate queues for everything that the runners have purchased even for Pasta Party ie Carbo Loading this afternoon.

This is the queue outside Hall 5 for the Race entry Pack Collections. In the hall, there is approximately about 3000 plus runners in the hall queuing up to collect their race bib.

I was in the queue for full marathon abt 2 hours before i reach the front 3 rows... Phew... Finally, the end is near for me.....

Its going to be my turn soon.... A while more and i will get my race bib soon. The wait is worth it

Yeah.... my Race Pack... Finally on displayed pn my bed at home.

My BIB NO is 10085
To a great race this Sunday... And may i acheived a better timimg this Sunday as to Sundown.
Gambate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: