Monday, December 29, 2008

Dec 26 2008 - Happy Boxing Day

It's a public holiday in London and yet I am in office today... Frankly
I am still not settled down yet.... Rather, I have yet to be tasked with
any work as of now... There's a lot of work but I gues due to
insufficent access given to me, there aint much for me to do... As most
of the staff are on leave for the year end, my accesses are all
pending..

Anyway, I had a quiet Christmas... Compared to Christmas the past few
years, this year was very quiet.. Guess I have toned down nor meeting up
wif all my frenz....Settling down in one place with a bottle of wine in
hand drinking wif few close friends is godd enough... we drank
throughout the whole night. Did not talk much.. Just sipping wine,
enjoying the stuffed turkey lying on the sofa at my frenz penthouse
relaxing staring at the sky and enjoying the breeze... Drank the whole
night and we ended opening up a few bottles... We drank so much that all
of us ended on the bed together....

My bro n sis in law came ocer for lunch today... They brought my niece
also... It was nice to spend christmas as a whole family esp with my
niece... As usual, my niece is also photgenic.... Waiting for me to snap
shots of her all the time....She just mades made my day yesterday.. Did
not talk much to my sis in law rather.. Haha.. My bro wa sin my room
playing PS3 and Wii while I play with my niece... Quiet but nice
christmas

In fact, 2008 was a difficult and a challenging year for me.. In a few
days time, 2008 is over and 2009 comes in...
2008 was a year of many challenges and chnages in my life, opening up a
new chapter n closing off certain chapters... I admit certain things
were not handled by me very well and will always stay that way till I
overcome my fear...

Each and everyone of us has a fear.. And mine is a psychological fear...
Pls, I do hope I will be a better person in 2009 n things will look
better for me and I will excel in all aspects in life. Be it career,
life, personal, personal best, relationships, fun and happiness...

To all, Happy Boxing day and Happy New Year 2009

1 comment:

Billy Chua said...

have u made any resolution for year 2009?

Happy new Year.