Saturday, May 17, 2008

SATURDAY, 17 MAY 2008


Yippppeeeeeee...........................

I finally got my shoe today
And the brand I got was SAUCONY.
At least, it is a good pair of running shoes and it ain't burn a hole in my pocket.

Though I was a bit upset that the model I tried 2 weeks ago was not available, I am still satisfied with my purchase.

Thanks Ivan for making my purchase a great one. You was rather patient with me and attended to my every needs of the shoe.

I will definitely go back to you when I need new shoes again....

That's the pair of shoes I got today. My first pair of running shoes since ages. Think the last time that i run was like during my sec sch days. In NS, I was excuse running and here I am trying to pick up running. What a joke man!

Anyway, I found out that my feet is low arch. And my feet is wide which has been confirmed not once but thrice liao. Thanks SAUCONY for producing wide feet models less me having to spend SGD 300 plus on a pair of custom made shoes by ADIDAS. Though, I like Adidas, I am not ready to invest that kind of money yet on running shoes.This is something that I may consider years to come.

Will be hitting the gym to test the shoes after my body pump class.....

No comments: