Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 12, 2008

Today was the first day at our new location of werkz. Well, it was a bloody super pissed off day.... From printer issues to my idiotic bosses who dun fucking care abt the team and Melony.

Wonder how the mgt communicate. Had specifically told them that i need the printer at the team's workstation as per status quo cause i have fucking messages for Clariden Leu being generated on a daily basis. Though the printer I had back then was super lo kok, I managed to get the mgt to repair the printer if they dun wish to buy me a new printer. Imagine servicing a HP Laser Jet Printer for over SGD800 over dollars to buying a new one. Serviving comes with no warranty sum more. WTF...

Apparently, there was a screw up among my bosses and the team responsible for the move.Printer 16 was supposedly to be located at our work station and yet it is like located at the other end of the office. Where is the efficiency pp? I realised this error on Sunday when I came back to office... I told the IT staff that there was an error in the location and the bloody IT screw me back. I was like WTF. Here i am telling you that there is a problem and you happily tell me that all messages are routed to printer 20 while jolly well, i damm bloody confirm that it is printer 16. Thank god that today was a very quiet day as it was a holiday in Hong Kong and the CL dealers are slacking. IT bitches are uncouth and they are only nice to the expat from Germany and Sweden. It may seems a matter of printer issue to you guys but printers to ny team and another team matters a lot. Rsn being so is that one generates client confo on letter head and the other incoming swift messages.

I no longer have the luxury of staff from the mailing room and the printing room sorting and distributing the swift messages to us on daily basis liao. How I missed Private Banking. I am like rojak now. Private Banking Operations in Treasury And Banking reporting to INvestment Banking. IB does not equal to PB.

Worse still took me bloody 100 mins to reach office.... think when i am doing Sydney hours, I have to take the coy bus where the pick up point is the pick up point of factory workers. Few of us were like overdressed at the waiting area. BUt we have no choice. we are required to be dressed in tat manner as we are in banking... Among all the casual emplyees of other firms, we stood up like an eyesore.

Melony supposed to be in by today was still not in. I mean how could the other team be selfish and not released her. Jason is leaving on June 2nd and how many weeks does that leaves her? i dun noe wat my bosses are thinking and doing. They dun even care of what is happening?

No comments: