Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday, May 5th 2008

Today is the day that my ex team mate, YY started work in her new team. I wish her all the best. I was very touched on Friday when she actually took time off after work to shop at Suntec and buy us gifts. The gifts that she bought us I find it was unnecessary but being too polite too reject, we all accepted it.
YY, thanks for being a great colleague and part of the team. Here's wishing you all the best in your new team and keep in touch always.

Was at work super early today. Was looking forward to welcoming Melony to the team today but nevertheless was informed, she will only be transferred over next Monday. Reason being is that her team mate got bitten by a dog and require stitches and thus on long mc. I mean i am okay with the fact that she will only be transferred next week. Now, I have a bigger worry. My main concern will my new team mates be able to handle the work pressure and comprehend the work flow. I am quite concern about the efficieny and ability of the team as the team will comprised of all new comers. I am aware of the team roles and responsibilities, understand and able to carry out the tasks while my other team mate is very familiar with the particular book.

I only wish that I am able to perform my task efficiently and the team will perform.

All the best to the new incumbents

No comments: