Sunday, May 25, 2008

Heck of a week.....

Been a busy week for me...
For one, I have tendered in my resignation to my boss giving 3 months notice.
It was a decision which i have been contemplating for a while and on 22 May 2008, I snapped and I prepared my resignation and tendered.

To me, the boss doesn't understand where I am coming from and my concerns for the team in the long run. They will only take action when there is an issue. Thus, i got sick and tired of it as i feel that management does not bother about the team as the team has only been merged into one bank recently. The IB sde is treated better than us and we are treated like second class citizens. I feel so much relieved now....

Now, I have to update my resume and look for a job..

Grant me my happiness and financial security

No comments: