Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Musical Camp _UNKNOWN


Wow.. Been a long time since i last blog.

Finally, I can take a breather this weekend n have my desserts of stressed again from tml all the way to end July.

Last weekend, I was involved in a camp.. A camp for the youths involved in the musical. I dun noe wat is my role in the musical but 1 thing i noe, when it comes to obstacles in the musical, I am there to clear the obstacles n move on. The werkzflow tat we do in the musical is diff from all my other projects but one thing i noe. I am njoyning it cuz i am werking wif various pp n oso youths

IT WAS A challenge werking wif pp of different age n the best thing i nkoy most in the camp was at nite. Jia ming like to play dao pok n yet he was the one tat was dao pok most during the camp... remember in an hr at nite while playing cards, he was dao pok like at least 20 times

All tired out in the camp, while the campers r sleeping, "mad Woman", jia ming, jean, ailing n me were discussing of the days activities tat passed n oso the activites for the cuming day. by the time, we end discussion, it was like 4 plus in the morning.. n we all had to beawake by 7 am n prepare for the morning activities

I learnt other things during the camp oso. it was more of confronting my fears.... As i say, my fears were loneliness n relationships.

Due to this 2 fears, i am yet to overcum my fears of falling in love n involving in a relationships

haha.. anyway, jean tried talking to me abt tis issue on day 2 b4 the performance. But I guess, i was still uncomfortable taliking abt it and avoided it anyway possible.

haha, i noe i run away from problems esp concerning tis..

Anyway, it was also a test for me.

One thing, i am glad is tat CG n the rest of us r back to normal. We are all vols of TC... We cant survive w/o each other..... So are the kids.. They look up to us as their role models n sumone they can be comfortable wif when outside.

MUz really thank all the pp involved in the camp for making it a successful one. No one will ever imagine tat even on the eleventh hour of the eve of the camp day, we are still sorting out some camp stuffs. N i onli packed my bags for the camp like 1 hour before we report.

The hidden spies, though they have no idea of what is gonna happen during, the camp<>

The next 6 mths gonna be hectic 4 me

MY exams in july n nov

Dec my final year n the start of my FYP in Accounting

Musical performances in JULY, Sept, n perhaps dec n the garnd finale in JUne 2008

The skeleton of the musical is out oredi.. n we hope to have the contents n materials by early aug

I really wanna see tis muscial thru cuz I dun wanna disappoint the aspirations of the youths who have werkz so hard 2 cum tis far.

As the tough gets going, the going gets tough. Hope all of us werkz togethere as a team

No comments: