Saturday, June 23, 2007

2007 June 23, Saturday



Haha... A lot of pp were shocked to see me at TC today! Their expressions were like "aren't u supposed to be at the musical practice today?"

I was like diao...

For TC, we went TREKKING today and I sure did have lots of fun. Especially with my group. So hyper active n cheerful.

I msg Yuan Juan yesterday and spoke to her today. I was assuring her that we will try our outmost best to arrange the musical practice sessions in such a way that TC will not be clashed. Cuz, we do noe that at least 4 TC Vols are involved in the musical and we have commitments and its ot nice to break our commitments w/o filling in people.

I had fun today. And today, I saw a side of Sitik which I never saw before. I have never seen Sitik behaving in such a way before. I was touched to see to know how much he loves his bro and take such good care of him. Though, they joked and play rough with each other, on our way to lunch today, when Kusala was feeling tired, he actually piggy back his bro. I was like.... I had never seen such a pic before. I always tot that this kind of things happen only in the movies and never real life. Over lunch, I was admiring Sitik for once.. He really appreciate brotherly love and family ties which is something I never had. The closest brother I had was by Bros. Edward & Saint are the ones who have been guiding me and showing me the path and always advising me on issues. But one topic, i will never share with them. ie Girls,

You may wonder why? Cuz it is an area that they are good at. And they hate to see me, their little bro, to face this kinda of problem. Thus, when it comes to girls, I will juz mum my mouth and keep shut and dun share wif them lest I get a tongue lashing from them. Of all things, i fear most from them is their tongue lashing. It is as vicious as poison. U can never imagine their words of wisdom's... It can kill u man.. Damm vicious

aNYWAY, i guess in terms of the extrinsic aspects of my life now, I am slowly picking up the pieces. Hopefully, it be okie soon.

Cuz, my life is now in a mess especially since I joined CS.

I am considering tendering. I will made my decision in July after my exams.

buT THE THING IS, can i survive if i tender without a job that matches my current pay esp since my parenst have retired?

Life is tough man

No comments: