Sunday, June 24, 2007

2007 June 24, Sunday

Walking Down Memory Lanes



Our Virgin Chefs @ the Musical. I have never seen such detailed process taken in preparing Hard boiled eggs. Accolades to all who have assisted in the preparation of dinner.



The final pdt of our specially prepared dinner for all



"School of rock" Rocks... my group. Good job guys

You can never imagine this scenery... It looks cool man. Singing so nicely that Singapore decides to snow =)













High liao.. these 2 pp super high.... Singing is like their
passion....
A way 4 them 2 be themselves...




















My bro, Saint, not his real name though .... Haha
Taught me a lot of stuffs while I was with SGX.
Though, father of 2, he still thinks he is young.. Dugh






my cuz and her child hood frenz.. All like family now.. She is awardern though.. though looks friendly.













TRAMPOLINE CLUB
One big happy Family
Together we all make a difference









Ending the journey with a nice dozing off..
Sweet dreams.. NO matter how tough life is.
When the tough gets going, the going gets tougher.
Lets all werkz together to make this
a better life and all possible.

No comments: