Wednesday, June 27, 2007

JUNE 26 2007

Was @ Pan Pacific earlier on. Went out 4 drinks today.

I was like... Ur life is so much better than me and yet you are complaining about it. It is so unfair. I wanna study. No scholarship 4 me. Werkz sucks big time 4 me @ CS. For the amt of pay, i get @ CS, it is not really not enuf.

I wanna quit. Cuz I really find it difficult coping wif werkz n studies mainly currently. My commitments to TC, Musical n DB, i really now considering. Am i up to the challenge or I juz cant make it? I hate to disappoint the pp ard me.

If only, there is many RAMAN ard, THEN I can be at all the places tat i am suppossed to be nad have fun.

I can werkz and play as hard.

I wonder how. I wonder what will happen 2 my stats

Can i give up on my paper or do i juz give up

I cant do tat. I jus spend too much time,energy, effort and money in all tis

I can never give up

even if i give up, i wont. MY conscience will never let me give up.

The pp ard me are my strength n my powers

I am talking crap...

Durghh

No comments: