Saturday, September 29, 2007

September 28, 2007

Been a while since I blog man. Quite busy recently....

Haha... Today was quite a tiring day... Imagine, i was falling asleep after lunch. I was like dozing off frm 2 pm in between while doing my werkz. I was like walking around and washing up to freshen up every ten minutes. Gosh, tat muz have been the onli day tat I was walking around non stop.

Met Angeline & Mei Fang for dinner. Guess wat, i met them @ ViVo @ 6.30pm & we onli had our dinner at 9pm and where we during the 3hours grace. @ EYS!!!!

Imagine tat! The 2 girls were @ EYS shopping for Hashimi, bird nest, ginseng, herbal jelly and watever goodies there. By the end of it, the total bill amted to more than SGD1,000.oo Phew.. tat amt was after discount and not before discount....

quite an experience shopping @ TCM.

No comments: