Sunday, September 16, 2007

September 17 2007




6 months ago, at this time of the day, i have just walked into the age of 27. That was exactly 6 months ago. Not only tat, I was mugging for my papers oso. It was rather a very sad day. A day of happiness was spent by mugging. N mugging. I do remember at that point of time, my old buddy called me up and asked me out which i rejected him outright as I was mugging.

Surprisingly at night while i was mugging, he appeared out f nowhere. There he was standing outside wif How Mean carrying cheese cake for me. I was delighted nad touched tat such a good friend of mine would do tat for me.

Though I am angry wif him @ times, he is still a good buddy of mine. Tat dae though was spoilt, it was a happy day eventually.

Though I am mugging, it was day full of happiness. Its the simple tings in life that made me happy and bright. I dun have to be lavish wif expensive dinners and gifts. Rather, its jus the simple things in life that made me happy

No comments: