Wednesday, July 25, 2007

2007 July 25 Super Sianx

Been a while since i blog. So far, July has rather been an interesting month. As in my previous entry, I was worried over the youths performance and guess what. Their performance was last Sat and they have done well. The performance standard has at least went up on level. From where they were when we first saw them, their performance standard has went up. Am proud that they have improved. Though comments from the audiences were encouraging, the youths still have a long way to go.

I bought flowers for a girl. Rather for a buddy. So far in my life, other than my mum, onli 3 girls have received flowers. Up till now, I still can't decipher why girls like flowers. Just like guys like their toys. Am just glad that Jean like the flowers that i bought. Buying flowers is very stressful. Heng, I dun buy flowers everyday. Its worse than sitting for an exams. N i always have this habit, whenever i hold flowers in my hand, my hand will tremble unknowingly n guess how bad it was trembling yesterday. Even Jia Ming n Pei Wen saw how my hand trembles when I was holding it. I dun noe i am very shy or rather very embarrassed to be seen carrying a bouquet of flowers. Wadever, it is, I am glad tat she likes the flowers though i had it delivered to NTU. Yeah n Jean congratulations on your graduation.

Am feeling very sianx. my 2 gd frenz dun let me gon play 2dae, though we plan last week liao. Tot i can go play n destressed 2dae. On leave for so long yet I am stuck at home studying. Tot I could go on a trip after my papers tml. Looking at things now, looks like I wont. So sad. My mum told me that we are going Kota Kinabulu on Monday and everything has been settled and I say okie. I gave her the money to make payment as I dun wish to disappoint my mum and my mum's friends mum whom I treat like a grandmother. N guess wad, the agent who is malay called and say tat they are unable to book accommodation 4 us. There was no mere mention of it and now..

Dun wish to show my mum my disappointment, I told her that its okay if she reschedule the trip and go without me. very sianx. Very disappointed that I can not go on a trip with my mum. Tot, Initially i can go on a trip with her alone and later, her frenz and her mum joined us. With her friend joining us, I was very disappointed liao and now. I told my mum tat i jus dun trust Malay run company. Though we are malays, i find that malay run companies are cheaters. Serious and i am not joking. After booking and paying deposit and promising us the stuffs, called to inform saying no accommodation and there gonna extra costs incurred.
i was like fuming mad.

No trip. No fun. Very sad.

Tml my accounting paper n i not prepared for it yet. How? Die liao! N muz plan wad to do liao.

SuPeR SianXX

No comments: