Sunday, July 15, 2007

2007 July 14 2007

Today, was supposed to be the rehearsal for all. It seems that things are not that smooth sailing yet for everything...

My life in a mess. MY classmates ignoring me. My friends deserting me. My exams round the corner. N i really feel like giving up. I am useless.

N the best part is that, I just realized at 2.15 am July 15 2007, i lost my O2 Atom Executive PDA phone. A phone that was with me for only abt 4 mths.

The most expensive phone I every bought and the shortest time that i have it wif me. I am so frustrated wif myself.

Am feeling sianx and ...

Why? this is like the 3rd time i lost a no contract phone? n in total, 6 phones, i lost liao...

its always the lousy phone like motorala, siemens, and sony ericcson tat i wont lose one. NOkia and O2, i confirm lose liao

AT least, I own my IPOD MINI 4 abt 2 years liao and its dying on me

i lost my phone. i lost. i am lost. i feel so useless. i am defeated. I am not what i am i think i used to be. Can sumbody help me find myself? I am lost. Am defeated

Help. I lost myself today. Pls help me find my way back. Pls before i do sumthing stupid

my life is in a mess.

1 comment:

yht said...

Life is all about picking up the pieces. Please be strong and walk through this period of time. Nobody will despise you if you prove them otherwise! Anyway if we learn not to bother about how other people think about us, life will be much easier.