Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oct 1 =====> Happy Childrens' Day


Wow…. I am now 29 turning 30 soon… Feeling so old out of sudden. Been a while since I last blogged.

Well here is an update for me.

I struck lotter in the month of Sep. Last month, I was diagnosed as aconfirm case of a H1N1 patient. I was like &^$%^&$^$%&^$&^$^&$&^$

Thought it was just a common fever and flu, I went to see the family doctor to get it treated. Under his diagnosis and test, I was diaganosed as H1N1. I was surprised but at that juncture, I was too weak to argue. Took the medications and went home to sleep. Mind you, H1N1 aint cheap. I was charged abt SGD100 for the consulations and medications.
Frankly, I was like bedridden. My body was aching, am running a temperature non stop as though as one is on a roller coaster ride and of course the flu. Later that evening, feeling unhappy that I have H1N1, I went to see another doctor but this time company doctor… heheh thus charged to company direct. Did not tell the doctor that I was diagnosed with H1N1. Told him abt my conditions and after some testing, the company doctor diagnosed me as H1N1.
Haha 2 doctors say the same. Must be confirm right…. With that I was on MC for two weeks.
Not many people knows I have H1N1 then. Cuz too many Singaporeans, it is an illness that many will stay away from. I had to stop fasting for 2 weeks, As I was not in the condition to fast at all. It wasn’t a good break at all for me as I was sleeping most of the time, having body ache, feverish,tired and lethargic And feeling wobbly and drowsy all the time. The medications really knocked me out I would say.
Thus, Raya 09 wasn’t an event that I was celebrating. I was back in office 3 days before Raya. Even though then, I was still lethargic and sickly.I totally skipped out on
Raya 09. Told my parents that I was not feeling well and will not do any visiting. Was home I would say during the festivities. :-(

My mum, especially was upset abt it, but what to do, I am still unwell.When my relatives came over for visting, I quickly serve them and hibernate them in the room.
Of course, relatives will queried why I am so "TAO". I told them I am recovering from H1N1 an dthey quickly kept their mouth shut. Would say, it is a blessing in Disguise, as I wasn’t queried why I was single, when I am getting married, match making etc. That is the only blessing in disguise I would day, Cheers mate
Would say, I am feeling much better now physically but I realised my immune system is now very weak and my asthma resistance is now bad. Back to where I was many years back.
I went back to running last Thurs and I couldn't even jog 500m and I am out of breath.Running, cycling and swimming which was an activity I used to do often with no problems… now seems
Otherwise. I am out of breath after doing a short distance of my normall speed… damm useless now sia….

I really wonder whether I can get myself prepared for my 42.195km run in Dec 6 with my current physical condition.
Am thinking of going back to see the doc for consulations as I feel I am not as active as last time.
btw, Happy Childrens Day
=====================================================================================

1 comment:

Billy Chua said...

If u think u are young, then u are! Sure you can do it for the marathon...