Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sat, 3 Aug 2008

Phew, finally it is Sat. Had been hectic for the past few days for me.... Especially since Wed.
This is wat happens to me since Wed.

On Wed, with the end of my papers, i decided to pamper myself.
Went for a massage in the Wed @ for a massage in town. Frankly speaking, was rather disappointed with the service. One, the package for a 90 min sea scrub, massage and facial cost a bomb. secondly, the therapist was not putting enough forces on the massage, it was a rather weak man.

Thank god, my hair treatment was good. my stylist is still the best. ie Jay. He is very nice and friendly. He made my day man. Was at the salon for like 3 hours. my head was massaged, did hair treatment for my oily scalp and color my hair. Now, the colour of my hair is coffee brown.

After the treatment, i headed down to Suntec to attend the Garden Fest. it was worth the money and it was an eye opener and an enriching experience for me.











No comments: