Sunday, August 24, 2008

21 Aug 08

21.08.08

It ain't a special day for anyone but to me, this is the day that i bade farewell to all my dear colleagues and friends.

Ironically, being the most senior in the team, i decided to leave quietly not informing many of the exact date of my last date.

In the morning, i was busy dispatching out my goodbye notes and gift to the various kind souls who have made my stay enjoyable and work hand in hand with me during my course of stay...

I bought a box of chocolates for everyone individually. Though expensive, i felt they deserve more but due to limited finance available, i cant afford to buy all top grades chocolates.

It was good bading farewell to the people that i enjoy working with.

The saddest thing was that i did not farewell to the pp who was in my team and now rejoined my ex team. I was treated rudely and treated like a piece of shit in my last 4 weeks in the team.

After the recent merger, as i have tendered, my authority in the team is gone. The colleagues whom i used to work with when i first joined CS treated me like i was invisible. It saddens me and it broke my heart. Thus the reason, why i left quietly.

With my farewell email sent at 5 pm, many tried to reach me via email or call but failed to get thru. I left office quietly and sadly at the stroke of 6.10pm

No one whom i noe in my initial days at Hansa Point bade me farewell. Those that did were my juniors in my team and my colleagues and friends at One raffles link and one raffles quay.

Imagine that.

below is my farewell email to my colleagues :

From: Sulaiman, Raman
Sent: 21 August 2008 16:55
Cc: mohammad_raman@hotmail.com
Subject: The day has arrived...

Dear all

Today is my last day in Credit Suisse.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your kind guidance and support all this while. You will not be forgotten! It has been a

wonderful & a memorable experience working with Credit Suisse.

Take care and good bye!

For matters regarding FXMM, kindly pls forward to our group email : Asia, Tsysettle-sg

Au Revoir,

Mohammad Abdul Raman Bin Sulaiman

Email: mohammad_raman@hotmail.com

==============================================================================
Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer:

http://www.credit-suisse.com/legal/en/disclaimer_email_ib.html
==============================================================================

No comments: