Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hey peeps....

Been ages i updated my blog... Pretty busy year i say and super tough. The year is coming to an end and i hope 2010 will be a good year for all of us.

Lets See... I did my SCM this year and it was a great run i say. Did a better timing as compared to previous run.

Billy & Me after the SCM 09

Desmond, Myself and Billy resting while waiting for Massage

So sad, i lost my Shades at the run... No more shades to run while running

Me before the Run @ the memorial park getting ready for the race

My JC Buddy - STEVE ONG HOCK GUAN after the run
Super shacked Steve... Congrats mate on your accomplishment

My well deserved saucony Shoes has been decommissioned.
SCM 2009 has seen the last race of it.
The shoes will be worn casually as of now as it is not suitable for LDR.
Thanks mate for accompanying in all my run

No comments: