Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7 2008

Ouuchh.... Grmmm... As i am blogging currently, my whole body is aching. As what Leonard said yesterday, today training session is quite shiong... All of us will go back home ith body ache... True enough, my body is aching especially my knees and my arm. Been a while since I over exert myself. Was supposed to go body pump and body jam today but since my body is aching, i decided to give it a miss. Hopefully by tml, my body wont ache anymore. Let me accomplish 10 km brisk walk tml..... well hopefully i will take an hour at most....

i must put in more effort lest i will suffer on SUndown.......

Nowadays, though my werkz is like a pile of shit, ican still survived. I dun feel stressed liao meaning not as stressed as last time.

DO you think i can slim down and lose weight i fi keep exercising.

my weight as of now is 93kg

No comments: