Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feb 21 2008

Today, my physical well being is very bad. Am groggy and dizzy. Running nose and the best part is that my head weighs a ton.

Nevertheless, i end a day with a work out. Went down to Fitness First for a RPM frp session. The trainer, Andrew, the regional mgr of grp exercises was good. He was patient to all and cater to the individual needs of the class. Mine, i was amazed by his level of service.

The RPM session was quite shiong i say....I was like out of breath in 20 minutes into the session. F.Y.I, the class is only 50 mins long. A freak accident happen in class. One of the girls had her sheen torn in the class prior to the fact that she did not follow the necessary precautions. The staff there were professionals in a sense they took care of her and even got an ambulance down to see to her injury.

Was at the club working out till abt 8.30pm. Though, i feel my legs aching but i feel good.

Dun regret signing up. Sumthing which i have been thinking abt since 2008 but action taken only 2 days ago.

Well, lets hope it will give me strength and keep me fit and in shape for sundown marathon.

Hooya!

No comments: